Michelle Obama was Super Sharp and Classy at the 2013 Presidential Inauguration and Ball. Loving the First Lady’s new hair style too!!
– Coat and Dress by Thom Browne (Fabric was developed based on the style of a men’s silk tie)
– Necklace by Cathy Waterman
– Belt by J.Crew
– Boots by Reed Krakoff (The shoes were customed made, one of a kind)
– Inaugural Ball Dress by Jason Wu
– Inaugural Ball Shoes by Jimmy Chu
– Inaugural Ball Jewelry by Kimberly McDonald
At the end of the inauguration, the outfits and accessories will be donated to the National Archives.
I pray for a Fabulous, Economically Successful and Politically Stable next 4 yrs, for the First Family and the USA!!
Until the next time stay, “Beautiful, Sassy, and Sophisticated”!!
Shemmyla Green aka Ms. Sophisticated